Choose From Three Options
- $29 for an 18-hole round of golf for one (up to $37.50 value), valid Monday–Thursday only
- $55 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to $75 value), valid Monday–Thursday only
Monday–Thursday rounds include a pull cart and a bucket of 30 range balls balls for each player.
- $59 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to $76 value), valid Friday–Sunday only
Deep Cliff Golf Course
With a trophy case filled with several awards, such as the Merit Award for Public Facilities from Golf Digest and the GCSAA, Deep Cliff Golf Course earns praise for its bucolic scenery and petite layout that rewards short-game skill. The 2012 season marks 50 years since course architect Clark Glasson unveiled the par 60 course in the Cupertino foothills. With a total length of 3,358 yards, players can easily walk the executive course's six par 4s and 12 par 3s, giving beginners a manageable spot to learn the game of golf and experienced players a relaxing place to sharpen their skills. During their round, players may spot such local wildlife as rabbit, deer, feral caddies, and quail frolicking in the forests or practicing cannonballs into Stevens Creek.
The practice center at Deep Cliff Golf Course presents players with ample space to practice putts on an 8,000-square-foot green and smash golf balls into the net at the 11-station hitting area. Here, players can warm up before a round, work the kinks out of a rusty swing, and wake their putter from its afternoon slumber. Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 60 course
- Total length of 3,358 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 59.7 from the back tees
- Course slope of 99 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
- Designed by Clark Glasson