Choose Between Two Options
- $70 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two ($130 value)
- $140 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for four ($260 value)
Deer Creek Golf Club
You could travel to just about any corner of the globe and find a golf course designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr.—including more than 30 different states. Impressive as his portfolio is, even Jones, Jr. admits Deer Creek Golf Club in Overland Park is some of his best work. A four-star recipient from Golf Digest, Deer Creek balances beauty with adversity. Winding creeks follow golfers from one hole to the next as they work their way through the densely wooded layout, which features multiple holes that eclipse the 500-yard mark. Before or after rounds, players can improve their chances for par by stopping at the club's pro shop and stocking up on new equipment or having their golf balls outfitted with glasses.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total distance of 6,811 yards
- Four tees per hole
- Course slope of 137 from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.5 from the back tees
- Click here to view the scorecard.