All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 27, 2018
· June 7, 2018
· May 29, 2018
What You'll Get
- Admission to Weekend Sailing Excursion for Two
- Private Sailing Charter for Up to Six
Sailing excursion will be 2-3 hours long.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Departures from Rosario Resort. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Orcas Island Whale Watch
The waters in and around Deer Harbor and Rosario teem with wildlife, from pods of orcas to breaching humpback whales to sea lions sunbathing on the rocks. To see them, though, requires someone with the knowledge of where to find them—not to mention a means of getting there.Orcas Island Whale Watch provides both in spades, chartering trips aboard a fleet of Coast Guard–inspected boats. The boats are staffed by experienced naturalists and biologists, who share their knowledge of the region's marine life gleaned from years of deciphering dolphins' morse-code chatter. Here are some of the services Deer Harbor Charter offers:
- Sailing trips aboard Simplicity, a reproduction of the Eastport Pinky sloops used in the sardine fishery in the late 1800s. At 43' long overall, she makes for swift, comfortable sailing into the Bay of Eastsound.
- Whale Watching Tours Hop aboard one of three vessels- SQUITO, with large viewing windows inside, wood slab tables, comfortable outside seating and full walk around decks; or PELAGIC, a midsize speedster ideal for wildlife viewing and mid-sized private charters or groups; or SPINDRIFT, a swift stylish vessel used mainly for small groups and private charters.
- Sunset Cruise These 1.5-hour trips are a perfect way to end the day. Evening and sunset cruises from both Deer Harbor Marina and Rosario Resort.