All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $69, you get one night stay and a $10 restaurant credit at the Deer Harbor Inn on Orcas Island (a $139 value).
- Historic San Juan Islands resort overlooking Deer Harbor and Olympic Peninsula mountains
- Scenic weekend getaway with access to sailing, hiking, whale watching, and kayaking
- Boutique Lodge rooms at the log cabin ($129 for low-season) include breakfast basket in room
- Access to jacuzzi
- Includes complimentary wine and cheese reception
- Free Wi-Fi and complimentary computer in the Lodge library
- Valid for low season only: October 1 through April 30
TripAdvisors give Deer Harbor Inn an average of 4.5 owl eyes.
- We discovered that the Inn and restaurant are ran by a local family and it is reflected in every aspect of the Inn, from the design of the lodgings, the furnishings, the cleanliness (and again, I am picky on this one) and the friendliness and attention to detail of the staff. – pmccunn
- The view of the water from the front porch and hot tub was lovely. Our biggest surprise was the dinner we had in the restaurant just a very short walk from our cottage. – travel_nonna45
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/couple. Limit 1/visit. Reservation required; subject to availability. Valid only for Log Cabin Lodge Rooms. May use as a credit to upgrade. Must use in 1 visit. Tax, gratuity and Ferry Fare not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.