All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 16, 2017
· March 21, 2017
· January 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $32 for a new-patient wellness package (up to $445 value) with a 60-minute massage ($65 value; up to $510 total value)
- $54 for a new-patient wellness package with a 75-minute massage ($90 value; $535 total value)
The new-patient wellness package includes:
- Consultation ($170 value)
- Orthopedic and neurological evaluation ($125 value)
- One body bio-metric analysis ($65 value)
- Two spinal x-rays, if medically necessary ($85 value)
- Choice of Swedish, deep tissue, myofascial, trigger point, or aromatherapy massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Consultation required prior to service. Massage may need to be administered on separate visit, depending on scheduling availability. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Services must be used by the same person. Valid only for clients who have not received service in the past 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With over 20 years of collective experience, CoreWellness’ professional medical staff have learned that each patient's journey towards health and wellness is unique, and no single treatment works the same way for a given person. That's why CoreWellness works to understand each person’s individual health and body goals, using a variety of methodologies to treat specific problem areas with a dynamic and multifaceted approach. Their efforts to help patients create lasting lifestyle changes starts with a thorough orthopedic and neurological evaluation, which translates into a unique and personal treatment plan for each patient.