All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 28, 2018
· June 21, 2018
· January 6, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $30 for a traditional wine tasting for two, with $20 wine credit ($50 value)
- $57 for a traditional wine tasting for four, with two $20 wine credits ($100 value)
Traditional tastings take place in the Grand Room in the cave, serving small, handmade lots made in the cave.
- $40.50 for a library wine tasting for two and $20 wine credit ($60 value)
- $78 for a library wine tasting for four and two $20 wine credits ($120 value)
Library tastings offer a chance to try rare vintage wines.
- $92.50 for an estate wine tasting for two and a $20 wine credit ($150 value)
- $165 for an estate wine tasting for four and two $20 wine credits ($300 value)
- $311 for an estate wine tasting for up to eight with a $20 wine credit per couple ($600 value)
The estate tastings take place under an old oak tree with views of Sonoma Mountain. Visitors sample the owners’ favorite wines and hear tales of the winery and its history.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Deerfield Ranch Winery
Past the crush pad, beyond the fermenting tanks, through redwood portal doors, guests to Deerfield Ranch come upon something most wineries don't have: a cave. And this isn't just any cave. This is a 23,000-square-foot, custom-built, wine-glass-shaped cave lined with aging barrels and leading to a Grand Room. Here, guests can sink into overstuffed couches and chairs while sipping flights of the 20 wines made on site and marvel at the fact that they are, in fact, sitting in a cave drinking wine. To get a peek at the facilities, take the virtual tour.