All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 18, 2015
· Reviewed October 25, 2017
· Reviewed October 12, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a tubing or rafting trip with BBQ lunch for one, valid Monday–Friday (up to $40.92 value)
- $39 for a tubing or rafting trip with BBQ lunch for one, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to $50.22 value)
- $35 for a canoe or kayak trip with BBQ lunch for one, valid Monday–Friday (up to $53.01 value)
- $45 for a canoe or kayak trip with BBQ lunch for one, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to $57.66 value)
Each trip includes lifejackets and a complimentary shuttle ride to and from the launch point. River trips traverse 5–6 miles and last between three and four hours. Each excursion includes The Famous River Hot Dog Man’s river meal, with choices such as burgers, hot dogs, and chips.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delaware River Tubing
Delaware River Tubing launches tubes, rafts, and kayaks on five- to six-mile trips down scenic waterways just north of where George Washington historically crossed the Delaware River. Shuttles ferry groups to launch points, where watercraft journeys begin along the wide river. In addition to renting vessels, Delaware River Tubing's crew leads guided kayak tours that can highlight local wildlife and tackle class one rapids like a mall cop tackling a gummy-bear thief.
During river adventures, scents of barbecue waft across the water from the aptly named Famous River Hotdog Man. The riverside eatery, founded in 1987, partners with Delaware River Tubing to give each customer a hot meal, which they can devour at picnic tables in the water.