- $35 for general-admission for two to Delaware Wine and Beer Festival 2015 plus a logo glass (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, from 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village
- Door time: 12 p.m.
Delaware Wine and Beer Festival 2015
- The Drinks: unlimited samples of almost 100 local beers, wines, spirits, meads, and hard ciders including Newark’s Argilla Brewing Company, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Fenwick Wine Cellars, Rehoboth Beach’s Delaware Distilling Company, and Milton’s Brimming Horn Meadery
- The Food: a who’s who of local eateries represented such as Abbott’s Grill, Jerk King Caribbean Cuisine, and Mojo Loco
- The Events: live music, Delaware Homebrew Championship, Food Truck Challenge for Charity, artisan vendors, chocolate, wine, and beer pairing demonstrations, Jenga, and a keg-tossing competition