What You'll Get
- $35 for general-admission for two to Delaware Wine and Beer Festival 2015 plus a logo glass (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, October 17, from 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Where: Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village
- Door time: 12 p.m.
Delaware Wine and Beer Festival 2015
- The Drinks: unlimited samples of almost 100 local beers, wines, spirits, meads, and hard ciders including Newark’s Argilla Brewing Company, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Fenwick Wine Cellars, Rehoboth Beach’s Delaware Distilling Company, and Milton’s Brimming Horn Meadery
- The Food: a who’s who of local eateries represented such as Abbott’s Grill, Jerk King Caribbean Cuisine, and Mojo Loco
- The Events: live music, Delaware Homebrew Championship, Food Truck Challenge for Charity, artisan vendors, chocolate, wine, and beer pairing demonstrations, Jenga, and a keg-tossing competition
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Subject to weather and availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.