All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 28, 2014
Reviewed June 9, 2014
Reviewed May 5, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $33 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $66 total value)
- $37 for dinner for two, valid any day (up to $66 total value)
- $62 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to $132 total value)
- $70 for dinner for four, valid any day (up to $132 total value)<p>
Each diner receives:
- One tapa (up to $11.50 value)
- One entree (up to $21.50 value)
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid on Pasta Night, Filet Mignon Night, or with any other specials. Not valid on Mother's Day, Father's Day, or Easter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Delfino's does things old-school, down to making its fettuccine, pappardelle, and other pastas in house every day. These noodles get coated in rich sauces tossed with fragrant basil, succulent shrimp, and clams. Hearty entrees include dayboat scallops seared and finished in garlic sauce, and veal chops crusted in parmesan and topped with heirloom tomatoes. The dining room is a throwback too, with sumptuous leather chairs, a '20s-style mural on the wall depicting couples dancing, and a cigarette girl handing out wet-naps.