What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for one wineglass, lunch, dessert, and tour for two ($50 value)
- $50 for one wineglass, lunch, dessert, and tour for four ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tours available at 12, 2 and 4PM Wednesday - Sunday. Must give 24 notice for reservations and sandwich choices. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DelFosse Vineyard and Winery
DelFosse Vineyard and Winery was established in 2000, making it a relative newcomer to the Monticello American Viticultural Area. Despite this, DelFosse and its 330-acre property boast some impressive numbers.
- 5.5 miles of biking and hiking trails surround the winery
- 11 varietals planted onsite, including viognier, cabernet franc, and petit manseng
- 6 months—length of time the Rouge Cerise merlot, 2014 chardonnay, and 2015 pinot gris spent aging in French oak barrels
- 2 wine-tasting lists are available at DelFosse: the classic list and the reserve list
- 5 days a week—Wednesday–Sunday—guests can stop by to enjoy wine tastings