All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
French chefs have a flair for the dramatic that compels them to set their desserts on fire and slice their croissants with guillotines. Execute caution with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$28 for a prix-fixe brunch special for two (up to a $53.40 total value)
- Two french omelets with choice of filling (spinach, mushroom, sautéed onion, tomatoes, or peppers) (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two sweet crepes (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Two espressos (a $2.80 value each)
- Two orders of french toast (a $4.25 value each)
- Two potatoes sauté (a $3 value each)
- Two french baguettes (a $1.65 value each)<p>
$34 for a French dinner for two (up to a $70.47 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $11.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7.50 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $6.50 value each)<p>
$68 for a French dinner for four (up to a $140.94 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $11.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.50 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to $6.50 value each)<p>
The menu includes entrees such as chicken breast with blue-cheese sauce, roast pork with apple-and-prune sauce, and lamb stewed with vegetables. This Groupon is valid for dine in or carryout.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift for brunch option. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Valid for Dine-in and Carryout. Not valid for Bordeaux St Emilion, Bordeaux, or Chateauneuf Du Pape (Red or White) wines. New clients only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delice Paradise
The cooks at Delice Paradise prepare French beef, chicken, and seafood entrees and fresh pastries made in an on-site bakery. Diners can enjoy bay scallops with garlic butter on french baguettes or sink forks into succulent beef bourguignon stewed with red wine, carrots, and mushrooms. House-made dessert pastries cap off hearty dinners or leisurely chats at the eatery's outdoor seating area.