What You'll Get
A sandwich, like a wallet, safely contains its precious contents, fits comfortably into a back pocket, and is rarely found by the police once it’s been stolen. Keep your most delicious possessions in one place with today’s Groupon to Delicious Day in Brentwood. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get a sandwich lunch for two (up to a $20.74 total value), which includes the following:
- Two sandwiches or salads (up to a $14.98 value)
- Two sides of chips (a $1.50 value)
- Two drinks (a $2.50 value)
- Included tax (up to a $1.76 value)
- For $20, you get a sandwich lunch for four (up to a $41.47 total value), which includes the following:
- Four sandwiches or salads (up to a $29.96 value)
- Four sides of chips (a $3 value)
- Four drinks (a $5 value)
- Included tax (up to a $3.51 value)
- For $6, you get $12 worth of anything on the menu. Sandwiches range from $2.95 to $7.49.<p>
Delicious Day’s talented owners and sandwichsmiths craft a diverse menu of healthy sandwiches inspired by flavors from around the globe. The mediterranean chicken-salad sandwich slathers chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, and peppers in a feta-cheese dressing, and the jalapeño-turkey BLT corals oven-roasted turkey, smoked bacon, and pepper jack cheese between slices of jalapeño bread for a rodeo of flavors that’s spicier than a Tabasco-themed cabaret show. To create the seafood-salad sandwich, chefs toss shrimp and Alaskan crab in an ocean of seasoned mayo before mooring it betwixt bread. Simple sandwiches brim with Angus roast beef, sausage with peppers and onions, or peanut butter and jelly, each boasting bookends of white or wheat bread or a sandwich roll. Guests can also ensconce any simple sandwich in cranberry-pecan bread or jalapeño bread at an additional cost. Wash down bites with an array of drinks and munch on chips to loudly send a message to potato neighbors who refuse to mow their lawn.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid toward specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.