All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating healthy can raise questions such as, “Are crayons a fruit or a vegetable?” and “How many steaks does a growing baby need?” Answer culinary inquiries with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $59 for five dinners with dinner salads and delivery (a $125 value)
- $75 for five days of lunch with two snacks per day and delivery (a $157 value)
- $999 for the Fab in 4 Program (a $2,449 total value)<p>
Cooks customize and prepare the individual meals, which are aimed at weight loss or a balanced lifestyle. They can tailor meals for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and raw-food diets. See the menus for upcoming dishes.
Fab in 4 Program includes:
- Kitchen detox with a registered dietitian (a $150 value)
- Shopping trip with a registered dietitian (a $150 value)
- Six days of prepared meals each week (a $960 value)
- Two one-hour private Pilates classes each week (a $640 value)
- Unlimited membership at Killer B Fitness (a $149 value)
- One one-hour nutrition consultation each week (a $400 value)
- See more details about the program<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Valid within Santa Barbara, Delivery in Santa Barbara area, west to Goleta and east to Carpinteria. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delish & Nutrish
Delish & Nutrish’s executive chef Justin Reed and sous chef Danny Kempton transform organic produce—much of it from local farms—into custom meals for each client before delivering them right to the client’s doorstep. Justine Meyer, the staff’s registered dietitian, helps plan the meals, stuffing them full of fresh, whole foods. Inspired by owner Nina Tafarella’s vision to help others transform their health through nutrition, this team continuously strives to help clients eat healthily without having to spend hours in the kitchen or drive great distances.
They can customize all meal plans, which can focus on weight loss or simply the maintenance of a balanced diet. Since they hand prepare their dishes without the help of industry-grade cloning technology, Reed and Kempton are able to appease vegetarian, vegan, lactose-intolerant, or gluten-free diners.