Going out to eat is more convenient than cooking, especially if all your colanders are already full of pasta you haven't gotten around to eating yet. Save all that pasta for another day with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Thai food for two, valid for dinner Sunday–Thursday
- $30 for $60 worth of Thai food for four, valid for dinner Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Thai food for two, valid for dinner Friday–Saturday
- $30 for $60 worth of Thai food for four, valid for dinner Friday–Saturday
- $8 for $16 worth of Thai food for two, valid for lunch any day of the week
The menu includes sweet-and-sour pork ($12), chicken red curry ($8 for lunch; $13 for dinner), pad thai with shrimp ($15), and beef pad see ew ($8 for lunch; $12 for dinner).
#### Delmar Blue Spice
Part of the Blue Spice Restaurant's network of Thai eateries, Delmar Blue Spice surrounds visitors with the scents of curry, fresh mango and pineapple, and thai basil. Inside, right next to the windows and a few big pots of broad-leafed tropical plants, there's a dining area filled with the clatter of silverware tearing into noodles, curries, and seafood. The menu brims with green-papaya salad, salmon in panang curry, jasmine rice, and pork and shrimp dumplings, all of it shredded, grilled, fried, steamed, or karate-chopped to perfection.
89% of 80 customers recommend
“always a pleasure to dine”
“We frequent both the Central Avenue and Delmar locations....meals are always great ”
“very clean, neat, nicely decorated, food was wonderful”