All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for an in-office laser teeth-whitening treatment ($90 value)
- $65 for a deluxe teeth-whitening treatment with extra tray and fluoride treatment ($140 value)
- The tray and fluoride treatment is designed to protect teeth whitening, ease tooth sensitivity, and naturally strengthen and rebuild enamel.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Important Patient Disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delray Health & Beauty
Like a pitchfork aimed at stress, Delray Health & Beauty has two main prongs: aesthetic services and acupuncture. And behind each of these prongs is years worth of experience, including that of Liz Newman, a master of acupuncture and Chinese herbs. Read on to learn more about their offerings and what you can find throughout the rest of the center.
- Salon and spa services: Microdermabrasion facials help boost collagen production and chase away fine lines, deep-tissue massages oust stress, and Brazilian hair treatments smooth away frizz. Manicures and pedicures polish fingers and toes, waxing services are available for the face and body, and non-invasive cosmetic treatments, PCA chemical peels, and electrology are also offered.
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal treatments: Cupping and traditional acupuncture sessions relieve stress and chronic pain while herbal consultations infuse diets with the makings of a newfound well-being.