Most modern cuisine is a continuation of classic dishes, just as a computer is a slightly modified typewriter and a washing machine is a river in a box. Revel in palatable progress with today’s Groupon to Delux Bar & Grill. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get upscale bar fare for two during dinner (up to a $66 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $20 value)<p>
- For $60, you get upscale bar fare for four during dinner (up to a $132 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $20 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $72 value)
- Four drinks (up to a $40 value)<p>
Delux Bar & Grill’s resident chefs elevate their menu of sliders, sandwiches, and pizzas with refined ingredients and handcrafted flair. Starters of crispy Reuben rolls or hummus prep palates for one of seven grilled sauce circles, such as The DeLux, which layers buffalo chicken tenders, jalapeños, colby jack cheese and bacon atop a homemade crust. Dining companions can fix fangs into The Big Bro burger’s blend of hand-pattied beef, bacon, and pepper jack, or covertly bottle samples of the top-secret barbecue sauce cloaking a trio of pulled-pork sliders. Peruse the drink menu’s](http://gr.pn/qA60K9) panoply of sudsy brews and classic martinis, chasing down savory flavors with The French’s intoxicating blend of Ketel One, Chambord, and pineapple juice.
Globular lamps glint off of burnished wood tables alongside eight flat-screen TVs, illumining a pool table, dart board, and digital jukebox that, unlike most old-timey models, doesn’t prelude each song with the ear-piercing squeal of a dial-up modem.