$55 for a five-course tasting menu with wine pairings for one ($85 value)
A sample menu is as follows:
- Amuse-bouche: crème fraîche with caviar
- Second course: seafood soup or gourmet salad
- Third course: scallops or roasted romanesco
- Fourth course: tenderloin, organic chicken, salmon, or vegetarian farrotto
- Dessert: Kahlúa ganache or crème brûlée
Choose from the following dates:
- Tuesday, January 13
- Tuesday, January 20
- Tuesday, January 27
- Tuesday, February 3
Demetris WoodStone Taverna
Situated on the Edmonds waterfront, Demetris WoodStone Taverna wears two hats: one as a bright, family-friendly restaurant, and the other as a hip late-night lounge. No matter what time it is, though, tapas take center stage. These shareable plates have been voted the best in Western Washington on multiple occasions, and range from lamb sliders to crab-topped, oven-cooked artichoke bottoms.
The taverna also creates larger, signature plates, such as a halibut risotto loaded with asparagus and wild mushrooms. Cocktails and wine complete the Mediterranean-inspired meals, which guests can enjoy by the soothing flicker of candlelight, the bar's television, or a malfunctioning smartphone they brought from home.