Thrill-seekers can enjoy a UTV ride through the Nevada desert and a portion of a historic off-road race course
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two-Hour Desert Tour in a Two-Seat UTV for Two People with a Gift Bag ($188 per person)
- Two-Hour Desert Tour in a Four-Seat UTV for Three People with a Gift Bag ($139 per person)
Two-Hour Desert Tour in a Four-Seat UTV for Four People with a Gift Bag ($139 per person)
- Available vehicle: 2018 Polaris 1000 XP
- Where you’ll drive: 2 full hours of drive time through the Nevada desert’s mountain terrain and sand dunes, desert washes, and a portion of a historic off-road race course (Trail)
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older; all tour participants must sign a waiver (parents or legal guardians must sign waiver for participants under 18)
- Driver requirements: valid driving license
- Driving Instructions included? Yes
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up/ Drop Off? Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Participants under 18 must have parent or legal guardian sign waiver. Booking reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 180 days. Subject to weather. Subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Not valid for promotional program. Offer is not eligible for promo codes or other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Desert Off Road Adventures
UTVs zoom through the Nevada desert, blasting sand in their wake. Mountain terrain, sand dunes, and even a stint on historic Mint 400 off-road race course are in their sights. But this isn't an extreme sports competition. It's Desert Off Road Adventures, shepherding tourists and locals alike through thrilling courses. Equipped with full-face helmets designed with air-circulation that helps limit dust intake and keep riders comfortable in warmer temperatures, bold adventurers get unique views of the southern Nevada desert and fun tidbits about desert racing legends.