This custom facial, followed by microdermabrasion and light therapy, can purify the skin as well as improve its tone, texture, and clarity
About This Deal
- What’s included: deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions as needed, customized treatment mask(s), as well as neck, shoulder, hand, arm, scalp, and lower leg or foot massage.
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of light therapy: it is designed to treat a number of skin conditions on a cellular level, such as rosacea, hyperpigmentation, acne, and signs of aging.
Need To Know
About Denny Kemp Salon and Spa
Denny Kemp began his styling career as one of the first students under Horst Rechelbacher, the founder of Aveda. This student has since become the master to his own protegés, passing on what he has learned within his own salon's walls, decorated with carefully selected artwork, some of it being the product of Denny’s own genius. Denny's brigade of innovative and artistic stylists spritzes clients with professional-grade products from Shu Uemura, Kérastase, R + CO, and Eminence. They're also versed in smoothing frizz with keratin formulas and performing balayage and micro-foiling.