There's nothing more beautiful than the innocence of a child, unless that child is covered in pie filling. Outbeauty pie-gobbling youth with the help of today's Groupon: for $50, you get up to $125 worth of services at Denny Kemp Salon. Choose from the following services:
- Full foil professional coloring and blow-dry ($100 value)
- 60-minute facial with hand-and-foot sugar scrub ($125 value)
- 60-minute custom massage, plus a hand-and-foot sugar scrub ($110 value)
Whether guests are looking to restore their hair's natural hue or de-stress after a long summer of outrunning fireballs, a selection from Denny Kemp's triumvirate of treatments will clear your head and color your plumage. A professional foil treatment ($100+) Technicolors tarnished tresses with expert precision by wrapping each individual section of hair in its own personal pigmenting pouch. A blow-dry will tame newly lustrous locks into submission without the use of cattle prods. If you already possess a classy and/or plastic coiffure, turn back the clock face on your face clock with a rejuvenating facial ($85+) matched to your skin type, or knead out the stress-raisins in your back-dough with a relaxing custom massage ($70+) that combines hot stone, deep tissue, and Swedish techniques. Both options will finish by softening and sweetening your hands and feet with a sugar scrub treatment using Sugar Cane Body Scrub products, a delicate donut glaze that is rich in antioxidants and infused with healing oils.
Denny Kemp keeps its modern-minded clientele looking chic and feeling serene within the comfort of an artistic, contemporary studio. The friendly stylists and aestheticians make customers feel as welcome as a soldier in a Norman Rockwell painting. Call to schedule your appointment.
Must mention Groupon at time of booking. This Groupon is valid only for customers who have not received a service in the last two years
Five Insider Pagers give Denny Kemp Salon a perfect five-star average.
- Denny Kemp Salon is the most amazing salon I have ever been to! Its innovative, fun and creative. The style and design is unbelievably tasteful! Not to mention the fun team of employees. I have never been so happy with my hair and skin! – T J., Insider Pages
- Denny Kemp is a top notch spa, without the attitude. The environment is relaxing, neutral and earthy. The staff are friendly and wont overload you with their exuberance…I always leaving feeling, and looking, like a whole new person. – Brooke N., Insider Pages
Denny Kemp Salon and Spa
Denny Kemp began his styling career as one of the first students under Horst Rechelbacher, the founder of Aveda. This student has since become the master to his own protegés, passing on what he has learned within his own salon's walls, decorated with carefully selected artwork, some of it being the product of Denny’s own genius. Denny's brigade of innovative and artistic stylists spritzes clients with professional-grade products from Shu Uemura, Kérastase, R + CO, and Eminence. They're also versed in smoothing frizz with keratin formulas and performing balayage and micro-foiling.