The tooth fairy still rewards adults who keep their teeth nice, leaving grown-up gifts, such as issues of the Economist and Pontiac Azteks, under their pillows. Grin and win with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $999 for a porcelain-veneer package with two veneers (a $2,952 value; $3,346 total value)
- $1,899 for a porcelain-veneer package with four veneers (a $5,904 value; a $6,298 total value)
- $3,499 for a porcelain-veneer package with six veneers (an $8,856 value; a $9,250 total value)<p>
Each porcelain veneer package includes:
- An initial exam (an $86 value)
- X-rays (a $151 value)
- A consultation that includes the creation of temporary veneers, hand-sculpted from resin (a $76 value)
- Impressions made of the temporary veneers ($81 value)<p>
During an initial visit that lasts up to two hours, Dr. Richard Berman takes x-rays and examines teeth before hand-sculpting temporary veneers from removable composite resin. During a second appointment, he digitizes those resin veneers and mills permanent veneers using a CEREC machine. Finally, Dr. Berman adjusts and polishes veneers before bonding them to teeth.
Dental Art and Science
Richard Berman, D.M.D., a dental instructor and practitioner, opened Dental Art and Science in 1996 with a guiding philosophy of providing minimally invasive and functional cosmetic dentistry. He uses advanced technology, such as microscope-assisted dentistry, to give his procedures a level of accuracy and insight not available to the human eye. Armed with this knowledge, he then corrects all manner of dental imperfections, such as restoring pearly smiles with porcelain veneers, bleaching away unsightly stains, and turning frowns upside-down with a resident clown troupe. Regardless of whether procedures are simple or complex, Dr. Berman consults closely with his patients, using digital dental impressions and x-rays to demonstrate his plan of action for toothscapes.