In emergency situations, moonlight reflected off pearly whites creates a beaming beacon that registers in the canine-visible spectrum of light. Equip your smile with brightness that can save your life with today's Groupon to Dental Salon in Lincoln Park. Choose one of following two Groupons:
- $59 for exam ($45 value), x-rays ($108 value), and teeth cleaning ($76 value) ($229 total value)
- $179 for Opalescence Boost in-office whitening ($399 value)
Upon your arrival, the friendly professionals at Dental Salon will flash the international symbol of dental diligence, which involves facial muscles drawing the mouth upward at the corners until it forms the grotesque shape of a crescent moon. Once you've settled into one of the salon's luxurious memory-foam chairs (which never forget a back…or a slight), your tooth-whitening session or head-hole checkup begins. For the whitening services, Dental Salon uses Opalescence Boost, an in-office whitening treatment that offers dramatic results in about an hour. Unlike other whitening treatments that can harm tooth enamel, enrage sensitive teeth, and transmute tongues into glass, Opalescence Boost employs a whitening serum that actually helps make your mouth healthier by strengthening enamel. Patients may notice less sensitivity with Opalescence Boost than with other treatments.
The dental exam and cleaning is as straightforward and effective as an angry buffalo charging directly at your face. Included with the thorough tapping, scraping, and mini-mouth-mirroring to make sure all of your gumstones are safe and secure, you'll receive an in-depth look at your teeth via some x-rays and a professional cleaning to obliterate traces of plaque and tartar. Regardless of which smile-enhancing service you select, Dental Salon's sleek, modern office, with its stunning views of the city, provides an alluring atmosphere for mouth maintenance. The office offers extended hours every day of the week. Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Find a teeth whitening deal near you.
- From the moment I walked into this place I was at ease and not scared at all. The staff was very warm and welcoming, the office is beautiful, and I felt more like I was in a spa then I did a dentist. –Amyers85, Citysearch
- Dental Salon's modern office, great location, experienced professionals, and genuine concern for their patients make it a great practice for anyone looking for quality dental care. – ndemonte7, Citysearch
- They also take the time to educate you, if you need it, on the best way keep your teeth clean and in good shape. – Ellie F., Yelp
By stunting tooth decay, preventing gingivitis, and restoring mouth bones to their native tones, the dentists at Dental Salon have collected a trophy case’s worth of awards and endorsements. Visitors to the Chicago Reader’s website voted the center Best Dentist in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. And, since 2009, the office has thrice earned the title of Premier Provider from Invisalign, an alternative to traditional orthodontia that straightens teeth with a series of invisible, custom-fit trays. Patients can speed through dental chores and paperwork thanks to the office's crew of 25 dental assistants and cheetah receptionist.
939 W North Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60642Get Directions