Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for two tickets to the Denver Auto Show (valid Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday) ($24 value)
- $25 for a VIP private tour for one with continental breakfast and lounge access (valid Saturday at 9 a.m.) ($50 value)
This year’s Denver Auto Show kicks off Wednesday, March 16 and continues through Sunday, March 20. Private tours are led by Tim Jackson, Colorado Auto Dealers Association’s President, and includes a continental breakfast and access to a private Groupon VIP lounge.
Denver Auto Show
The world's newest vehicles glisten under the bright lights of the Denver Auto Show, where nearly 40 manufacturers gather annually to brandish their latest accomplishments. During the five-day event, the industry's biggest names unveil their latest cars, vans, crossovers, and hybrids, and many even provide sneak peeks of concepts that haven't even touched the pavement yet. But you can do a whole lot more than look during your visit. Here are a few things to try:
- Get hands-on with your favorite ride: Plop down into the driver's seat, pop the hood, or try to capture that new-car smell in an empty water bottle.
- Stock up on accessories: An aftermarket showcase invites you to browse everything from custom wheels and rims to audio and video systems.
- Go off-roading: At the Jeep exhibit, you can climb behind the wheel and experience the vehicle's capabilities firsthand while cruising around a course riddled with obstacles.
- Win prizes: Contests headline a host of other attractions, which also include simulators.