Shop wonderful wares—old, new, or sprouted—with today’s Groupon: $8 gets you one ticket (a $15 value) to the inaugural Denver Botanic Gardens Holiday Sale Preview Party, a spirited soiree with crafty vendors, beautiful holiday plants, tuneful carolers, and melty morsels taking place Friday, November 13, from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. It's the perfect event for a girls' night out that has nothing to do with climbing trees or exploring vacant mineshafts.
This evening event will spoil your senses with seasonal delight before the public gets its hands on it. Complimentary wine samplings from D’Vine Wine and chocolate fondue samplings from The Melting Pot will fill your mouth with merriment as you joyously purchase and progress down your holiday gift list. Pick up poinsettias for your grandmother, homemade gourmet herbal vinegars for your foodie roommate, and beautiful antiques for your Uncle Ralph who is the current King of England.
In addition to the treasure trove of giftable goods, you can also take advantage of gratis gift wrapping, free parking, live music, carolers in the courtyard, and chances to win tickets to Trail of Lights (a forest path decorated with more than one million lights), Blossoms of Light (elegant light designs cover the Gardens), or a Gardens membership. Get this Groupon for your friends and family and start a new tradition that's entirely based around Groupons.
- More than 45 artisans will display their unique offerings, including paintings, antique furniture, photography, pottery, candles, gourmet food and other specially handcrafted gifts from around the world. Choose from a beautiful array of holiday plants, ranging from poinsettias to topiaries. – AmericanTowns.com
The Gifts They Really Want
Today’s Groupon can help knock out the majority of your holiday shopping list, but if certain friends or family members are giving you trouble, here’s a helpful gift-giving guide:
- Mom: Would love a granddaughter and would have no ill will toward a grandson
- Dad: Has had his eye on a new drill since he lost the other eye using his old drill
- Nephew: PlayStation filled with money
- Best Friend: Just wants two of whatever you have
- Mail Carrier: Would like you to subscribe to Sports Illustrated so he can steal your subscription to Sports Illustrated
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Denver Botanic Gardens
Denver Botanic Gardens houses vibrant flowers, lush vegetation, and educational activities for visitors of all ages. Native and adapted plants flourish in the York Street campus, which also houses Mordecai Children’s Garden—a 3-acre lot with alpine gardens, mountain ranges, and cool bugs. The two-story waterfall at Marnie's Pavilion bursts with blooming orchids year-round, and a Japanese garden features Ponderosa pines sculpted to look like bonsai. Visitors stroll through water gardens inspired by Monet's estate at Giverny.
96% of 879 customers recommend
“Loved the Botanic Gardens- even in the wintertime, there's so much to see and enjoy.”
“It's beautiful all year round. ”
1005 York St
Denver, Colorado 80206Get Directions