What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a Denver Craft Brews & Booze Brewery Walking Tour for one (up to $60 value)
- $59 for a Denver Craft Brews & Booze Brewery Walking Tour for two (up to $120 value)
- $109 for a Denver Craft Brews & Booze Brewery Walking Tour for four (up to $240 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Sandals not permitted. Registration required; subject to availability. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Denver Brews and Booze
There's no shortage of award-winning craft breweries and distilleries throughout the Denver area. But how can you see as many of them as possible? By booking a tour with Denver Brews and Booze. Read on to learn more about a few of their most popular excursions:
- Craft Beer & Whiskey Tour: This 2.5-hour tour begins with whiskeys and cocktails at Mile High Spirits. Renegade Brewing Company is next, followed by a return to Mile High, with plenty of beer and whiskey to enjoy on the tour bus between stops.
- LoDo Bourbon Tour: This 3-hour tour was designed with bourbon connoisseurs in mind. First, Mile High Spirits offers a behind-the-scenes distillery tour with tastings, then the bus stops at Whiskey Bar before concluding at Justin Timberlake's Southern Hospitality, which houses an exclusive list of bourbon.
- Craft Brews & Booze: This interactive walking tour and curated cocktail experience takes guests through the production facilities for professional tastings. Enjoy great conversation with Colorado's most entertaining guides as you walk through Mile High Spirits, Great Divide Brewery and many more, sampling everything at the source