A family-friendly equestrian center offers riding lessons, horse training, and horsemanship seminars in a safe and fun environment
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- 3 Private Lessons includes 1 new rider assessment and 2 private lessons.
- Intro Riding Class includes hands-on grooming, tacking and riding; learn more.
- Horses and Happy Hour includes group riding session, good food & drinks, and a Line Dancing Lesson.
- Li'l Equestrians is for 5-7 year old. It is 90min with up to 6 kids in the class, Sundays at 1pm.
- Please visit our website for more info
After purchase, please view the voucher. There will be specific instructions on how to schedule your lesson(s).
About Denver Equestrians
Over the past 35 years, Denver Equestrians owner Corinne M. Lettau has been teaching proper horse training and horse communication while studying under elite professionals such as 1996 Olympian bronze medalist Michelle Gibson. At her 32,000-square-foot equestrian complex, there is a heated barn and indoor arena for year-round riding, where Corinne and a team of talented instructors share their bond with horses by leading students through riding lessons, horsemanship classes, and rider assessments. On large indoor and outdoor arenas, students cover the basics of oat-powered transportation, such as mounting, dismounting, and transitioning from walk to halt. During private and semi-private lessons, students build upon individual strengths and weaknesses and discuss the advancement of elective hoof surgery for humans.