A family-friendly equestrian center offers riding lessons, horse training, and horsemanship seminars in a safe and fun environment
About This Deal
At this current time, Denver Equestrians is unable to provide rentals.
- Private New Rider-Assessment Lesson includes rentals.
- Three 45-Minute Private Lessons include one new rider assessment and two private lessons with rentals.
- Introduction to Riding includes safety and orientation, hands-on grooming lessons, tacking demonstrations, leading, riding, and cleaning up; classes take place every Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 a.m.; learn more.
- Horses and Happy Hour includes casual group riding session followed by wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres. Class takes place once a month, at 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.; rentals included.
- For more information on these lessons and classes, please visit our website
After purchase, please view the voucher. There will be specific instructions on how to schedule your lesson(s).
About Denver Equestrians
Over the past 35 years, Denver Equestrians owner Corinne M. Lettau has been mastering proper horse training and horse communication while studying under elite professionals such as 1996 Olympian bronze medalist Michelle Gibson. At her 32,000-square-foot equestrian complex, there is a heated barn and indoor arena for year-round riding, where Corinne and a team of talented instructors share their bond with horses by leading students through riding lessons, horsemanship classes, and rider assessments. On large indoor and outdoor arenas, students cover the basics of oat-powered transportation, such as mounting, dismounting, and transitioning from walk to halt. During private and semi-private lessons, students build upon individual strengths and weaknesses and discuss the advancement of elective hoof surgery for humans.