Movie lovers take in a double feature at this urban drive-in, which features a snack bar stocked with popcorn, nachos, sodas, or, beer
About This Deal
- What’s included: general admission to two movies during one evening
- No age restriction; free admission for children under 6
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming showtimes
- Valid from May 22 to September 6; the opening date, May 22, is subject to change
About Denver Mart Drive In
Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night during the summer, up to 275 cars coast into the Denver Mart Drive In for double features on the big screen. This urban drive-in experience will introduce you to a new twist on an old way of enjoying the big screen. A digital projection system, for instance, beams films onto one of the largest screens in the area, and FM transmission means viewers can hear every explosion and gentle kiss from the comfort of their own car. Here are a few more things to know about catching a flick at the Denver Mart Drive In:
- The season runs from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.
- Gates open at 7 p.m. every night.
- Children aged 6 and under receive free admission.
- The snack bar stocks all the movie-theatre favorites and then some, from nachos and popcorn to soda and beer.