What You'll Get
- $16 for four Zumba classes at Zumba Denver Colorado in LoDo
- Classes are centered around learning and using rhythmic Latin-inspired dance moves to shed pounds and burn calories
- Fun, high-energy, dance-party-like workout atmosphere
- New studio facilities outfitted with professional dance floor, mirrors, full bathrooms with showers
- Classes offered in early morning, afternoon, evenings, and nights to fit with any schedule
- Convenient LoDo location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must use all 4 classes within a month of the 1st class. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Studio Thrive
Nobody should have to suffer through a workout, say the fitness pros who helm Studio Thrive. So, to make exercise as enjoyable as possible, they design group classes that are fun, social, and suitable for all skill levels. Most instructors bring an extensive dance background to the classroom, filling classes such as Zumba, TRX Suspension Training, and TRX. Personal-training sessions often center on functional-training tools such as TRX suspension straps and kettlebells, both of which foster flexibility and core strength. In addition to designing highly customized workouts, certified personal trainers perform body-composition analyses and fitness assessments to track their clients' progress.
When they're not leading classes or personal-training sessions, Studio Thrive's staffers host private Zumba parties in the spacious studio, lined with oversize mirrors, a polished wooden floor, and a cobalt-blue ceiling. Upon request, they can also bring Zumba sessions to offices, apartment buildings, or painfully quiet libraries.