Like cheese, cement blocks, and the smiles of children, bubbles make everything better. Make your nails even beautier with today’s Groupon. For $50, you’ll get two cut, shape, and polish mani-pedis at Denver Nail Lounge, a comforting cove where tea is served with bubbles and nail services are served with bubble tea. Get this Groupon and use both visits on yourself, or bring a friend and share the bubblation.
Your hands will de-bacterialized in a special soak, followed by shaping of your gnarly cuticles, moisturizing, and application of the polish of your choice. Plop down on the hot pink chairs and get the same treatment for your toes, which will also include a light heel sloughing. Denver Nail Lounge aims for professional and sanitary service—you’ll get to keep your files, birchwood sticks, toe separators, and feet after your treatment.
In addition to glamming up your palm and foot extensions, enjoy the exotic gummy delight of bubble tea before, after, or during your treatment. The chewy chunks of tapioca can be enjoyed classically (slush or snow), milky (real dairy is used), or tea-y (hot or cold, black or green) in a fruit basket worth of flavors ($3.09–$3.29).
Note: One mani-pedi must be used in one visit. You may use both mani-pedis in one visit with a guest.
- This is not just another one of your stop and go nail salons. THIS IS AN EXPERIENCE! The bright vibrant colors, the lovely ladies who work there, the customer service and the attention is FANTASTIC [sic]! I love that you get to choose a nice scent for your pedicure and manicure. Not just another cut, paste and youre outta here type of lounge. LOVE IT! – Monica L., A-List ABC 7 Denver
- excellent customer service, great environment, and they don't use nasty smelly chemical that other nail shops do. And they're [sic] bubble tea is a nice touch. – biteofapple, A-List ABC 7
- i looooooove my monthly visits with mckenzie! she gives the best foot scrubs. i love the boba drinks, and the friendly environment. – Krys B., A-List ABC 7
Low-Quality Nail Lounges
ABC7 named the Denver Nail Lounge one of the Top Five Best Manicure and Pedicure salons in the Denver area. It also named its Bottom Five Worst Manicure and Pedicure salons:
- Crusty’s Feet-a-Torium
- Let Me Touch Your Hands, By Wayne
- Are You Ready For Manicures!, The Salon Staffed by Professional Sports Mascots
- Master Kearny’s Karate Gym and Foot Bath
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Central Business District
500 16th St #136
Denver, Colorado 80202Get Directions