Barhopping, like traditional hopping, can make you feel dizzy and should not be done while carrying a crystal vase. Drink up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for any Public Pub Crawl for two, valid for weekday rides (a $60 value)
- $30 for a Public Pub Crawl for two, valid Saturdays, 12 p.m.–2 p.m. (a $60 value)
- $30 for a Public Pub Crawl for two, valid Fridays, 3:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. (a $60 value)
- $55 for a Public Pub Crawl for four, valid for weekday rides (a $120 value)
- $77 for a Public Pub Crawl for six, valid for weekday rides (a $180 value) <p>
Denver Patio Ride
Denver Patio Ride's party bus moves through the River North arts district and downtown by way of pedaling—any willing pub-crawlers can power the party forward as the sober driver steers and brakes. After jump-starting at Billy’s Gourmet Hot Dogs on Larimer and Broadway, the bus cruises at a low-key 5 miles per hour, stopping at a smorgasbord of bars, many of which pour $5 specials of one shot and one beer. Guides infuse jaunts with historical tidbits, trivia, and prizes, while the solar-powered sound system’s iPod hookup allows pedalers to blast their personal collection of upbeat audio books. No weather other than rain or snow prevents tours, and the bus’s capacious storage space accommodates any party accessory except beer, which is not allowed on the bus. Revelers can rent out the whole bus for large parties, or buy seats on a weekly schedule of public pub-crawls.