What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for German-festival entry for one ($20 value)
- $20 for German-festival entry for two ($40 value)
- $40 for German-festival entry for four ($80 value)
Groupon includes entry for one day, one bratwurst, and one 16-ounce beer for each person.
The festival is held on Friday, July 8, from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m.; Saturday, July 9, from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.; and Sunday, July 10, from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Denver's Biergarten Festival
Now in its 20th year, Denver's Biergarten Festival will transform the Trachten Erhaltungs Verein—T.E.V. for short—Edelweiss festival grounds into a celebration of all things German. This extra-special, weekend-long family event features more food, beer, and entertainment than ever before. Here are a few things to know before you slip on your lederhosen and swing by:
- Food and Drinks: A lineup of award-winning chefs will spin together a spread of traditional German and Austrian food. Local favorites will also be in attendance doling out their treats, such as Styria Bakery, renowned for its enormous pretzels.
- Entertainment: Every hour of the festival will feature some form of entertainment, including music from the Rhinelanders, Peter Kron, and Rick Borger and the Average German Band. The T.E.V. Edelweiss Schuhplattlers and the Chalet Dancers will also perform.
- Extras: There will be a stein-hoisting competition on Saturday at 4 p.m., and for the first time in festival history, a dachshund race on Sunday at 2 p.m. There will also be plenty of games and activities for children throughout the weekend.