Professionals inject Restylane to smooth out lines and tighten skin for both men and women
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- See Derma Art Medspa’s other offer: Botox.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Only 1 voucher will be accepted per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Derma Art Medspa
Derma Art Medspa is located at 2923 N 67th Pl, Suite 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. But this address isn't the only key number behind the med spa.
- 1 person helms the spot; that's Sumar Westland, a medical aesthetic injectable specialist
- 2 types of dermal fillers: Juvederm and Restylane
- $0—the cost of consultations, which are conducted prior to any injections