What You'll Get
Smile and frown lines form during sleep, either from dreams about meeting cool celebrities or nightmares about their beautiful faces exploding with bugs. Get a Hollywood look with this Groupon.
- $249 for a consultation and the injection of up to one full syringe of Restylane ($600 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, the medical professional will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to one full syringe of Restylane. If the medical professional determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- What it is: a physician-based medical center with locations in Miami and Pembroke Pines
- What it does: helps men, women, and teens with all manner of skincare concerns
- How it does that: with everything from non-invasive laser treatments to chemical peels to injectables
- If you want more luscious lips: Dermacare's doctors can inject Restylane, which can plump up lips for up to six months.
- If you're sick of shaving and waxing: Dermacare's technicians can perform laser hair removal on a variety of skin types.
- If you don't like the area under your chin: the doctors can inject Kybella into the fat tissue in order to reduce it.