Choose from Nine Options
- $25 for one Soprano laser hair-removal session on a small area ($90 value)
- $44 for one Soprano laser hair-removal session on a medium area ($130 value)
- $76 for one Soprano laser hair-removal session on a large area ($220 value)
- $40 for three Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($245 value)
- $60 for three Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area ($375 value)
- $115 for three Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a large area ($650 value)
- $74 for six Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($490 value)
- $120 for six Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a medium area ($750 value)
- $230 for six Soprano laser hair-removal sessions on a large area ($1,300 value)
Valid for the following treatment areas.
Laser Hair Removal: Freeing Follicles with a Flash
Laser hair removal can effectively eliminate unwanted hair in just a few treatments. Read on to learn more about how a beam of light results in smooth skin.
Laser hair-removal treatments eliminate unwanted hair using a focused beam of light at a fixed wavelength. This light naturally targets a type of pigment known as melanin—the same chemical responsible for skin tanning—within the hair follicles, heating the follicles that are in their active growth phase to discourage future hairs from sprouting. Because the melanin absorbs the focused light, IPL treatments can eliminate hair while having little impact and causing only limited irritation to surrounding skin cells. However, this basic principle also limits the conditions in which IPL treatments can be effective. Those with darker skin and fairer hair, for instance, may require extra sessions, and gray hairs—that is, hairs that lack melanin altogether—are too wise and set in their ways to be affected. Tanning may affect the melanin in the hair as well, so patients are discouraged from sunbathing before their treatment.
What to Expect
Although there are different types of laser hair-removal devices, most have the same basic functionality. In a typical treatment, a technician presses a handheld laser device against a target area, emitting a quick pulse of light that can treat multiple hairs at once in a split second; for most patients, this will feel like someone is pinching the area of skin being treated. Most devices also have a gentle vacuum on the end that sucks hair and skin toward the laser emission, making it easier to target the follicles.