After a consultation the technician uses wax to remove unwanted hair from the client’s bikini or Brazilian area
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: consultation
- The service is customized to fit the client’s goals
- Includes extra time for relaxation and questions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Valid only at listed locations. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Not valid for AirMiles loyalty program. Each DermaEnvy Skincare franchise is individually owned and operated and trademarks used under license. Valid only at Waterloo location. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DermaEnvy Skincare
As their name suggests, skin care is the main focus at DermaEnvy Skincare, but it's far from the only offering. At their salons:
- Patients always know what they're getting into. DermaEnvy offers complimentary consultations prior to each aesthetic treatment, ensuring that clients are prepared for their personalized procedures.
- Both traditional spa services and high-tech procedures are available. In addition to facials and laser hair removal, DermaEnvy wields cutting-edge technology to administer ultrasonic cavitation and skin tightening treatments.