Microdermabrasion treatment can exfoliate the skin and leave it smoother; LED light therapy targets a variety of skin issues
About This Deal
- Client can choose blue, green, or red LED light treatments. Potential benefits include:
- Improved skin texture
- Rejuvenated skin
- Reduction of acne
- Faster healing of scars
- Reduction of age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Reduction in pore size
- Increased collagen and elastin production
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits or microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About DermaEnvy Skincare
As their name suggests, skin care is the main focus at DermaEnvy Skincare, but it's far from the only offering. At their salons:
- Patients always know what they're getting into. DermaEnvy offers complimentary consultations prior to each aesthetic treatment, ensuring that clients are prepared for their personalized procedures.
- Both traditional spa services and high-tech procedures are available. In addition to facials and laser hair removal, DermaEnvy wields cutting-edge technology to administer ultrasonic cavitation and skin tightening treatments.