- $89 for one dermaplaning treatment at Dermagenix Medical Spa
- Dermagenix Medical Spa melds technologically advanced procedures with a serene spa setting
- Non-invasive procedure levels skin with a sterile surgical blade, almost like shaving
- Dermaplaning removes outer-layer of dead skin cells, reduces visibility of acne, scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Removes extraneous fine, “fuzz,” facial hair
- Results visible immediately after treatment and last up to three weeks
- Smoothes skin and allows for smoother make up application
- Alternative to chemical peels and microdermabrasion
Dr. H. Kim Vo of Dermagenix Medical Spa was named one of the Top Physicians in Houston by Health & Fitness, and her practice has been featured in Total Body magazine and Houston Lifestyles and Homes. Four Google Mappers give it a five-star average, and it has more than 4,000 Facebook fans:
> * Dr. H. Kim Vo opened Dermagenix Medical Spa in May 2007 with the vision of having a technologically advanced treatment center in a comfortable spa environment. She succeeded in doing just that, and her experience in the skincare industry led us to her door for answers to our beauty questions. – Total Body
> * Dermagenix is wonderful. From the world class treatment, to the wonderful staff. If you are looking for a Medical spa in Houston, look no further. – Google Mapper who reviewed on 04/03/2008
Dermagenix Medical Spa
At Dermagenix Medical Spa, Dr. H. Kim Vo and her team of nurses and medical aestheticians rejuvenate their patients' skin the same way they would their own. "Every morning," Vo explains to Total Body Magazine, "I put on Dermagenix SPF 24." Her faith in the Dermagenix line doesn't stop there. "I exfoliate with Dermagenix foaming facial refiner," she continues. "At night, I use Dermagenix oil-free hydrating fluid."
An anti-aging specialist who personally uses their own products is a strong endorsement, and Dr. Vo and her staff further ensure that each treatment is carried out with care by beginning each one with a complimentary consultation. Whether it’s laser hair removal, a chemical peel, or an IPL photofacial, one of the onsite physicians or Vo herself oversees each procedure.