Aesthetician performs a facial designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and give the client’s skin a youthful glow
About This Deal
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: Aims to restore a more youthful-looking appearance by addressing early signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and lack of firmness.
- What’s included: diamond microdermabrasion, oxygen dermal complex, microcurrent
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
Need To Know
The team of skincare specialists at Dermaly helps clients maintain healthy and youthful complexions with an array of non-invasive aesthetic treatments. The studio's philosophy is based on crafting personalized skincare solutions tailored to each patron's unique needs and concerns. Each skin wellness plan prepared by Dermaly's aestheticians puts an emphasis on education, treatment, and post-treatment support with a selection of take-home products from trusted brands such as Jan Marini and Kerstin Florian. Apart from a broad array of facials, peels, and collagen-boosting masks, the studio also offers soothing body treatments and waxing services.