Expert Aesthetician performs a combinaton treatment of diamond Microdermabrasion and Infusion Therapy to renew, repair, and hydrate the skin
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Microdermabrasion with HydroPlus Facial: Combining dermal infusion of serum and microdermabrasion, the treatment can help smooth the epidermis, repair damages, and reduce imperfections as well as signs of aging. Hydrates the skin to plump up fine lines and tighten pores.
Treatment performed by our Expert Aesthetician: Linda Fiscina Add MD
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Appointment required. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dermatology & Laser Centre
Gene Rubinstein earned his medical degree from Boston University before completing a dermatology residency at UC Irvine and a fellowship in laser therapies at Harvard. Now, he leads a team of physician assistants and nurse practitioners at Dermatology & Laser Centre, offering a wide variety of services centered around his specialties.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox for smoothing wrinkles, and fillers like Restylane and Juvéderm for correcting under-eye bags and volume loss
- Laser hair removal: for men and women, for all skin and hair types, and for areas both large and small
- Acne treatments: topical products, as well as therapies that reduce acne with blue-light lasers and intense-pulsed light
- Chemical peels: benefits can include less visible scars and wrinkles, a brighter complexion, and more even skin tone and texture