Medical provider determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm Ultra Plus
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- About the doctor: Gennady Rubinstein, M.D., F.A.A.D., Board-Certified Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon, clinical instructor at UCLA, and Fellow of American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology, specializing in the treatment of acne and psoriasis, phototherapy, and skin rejuvenation
- About the nurse practitioner: Karen Landy, NP is an expert aesthetic injector with over 8 years of experience in cosmetic and medical dermatology. Karen follows Dr. Rubinstein’s philosophy achieving natural looking results through a comprehensive approach to skin rejuvenation. In diagnosis and management of disease processes, she has strong clinical judgment and treats patients for all skin conditions including acne, skin cancer and psoriasis.
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra injections: lips
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- For optimal results, Botox injections are recommended every four months.
Valid at Simi Valley location only.
Click here to view the facials offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at the Simi Valley Location. Appointment required. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid only with expert aesthetic injector, Karen Landy, NP. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dermatology & Laser Centre
Gene Rubinstein earned his medical degree from Boston University before completing a dermatology residency at UC Irvine and a fellowship in laser therapies at Harvard. Now, he leads a team of physician assistants and nurse practitioners at Dermatology & Laser Centre, offering a wide variety of services centered around his specialties.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox for smoothing wrinkles, and fillers like Restylane and Juvéderm for correcting under-eye bags and volume loss
- Laser hair removal: for men and women, for all skin and hair types, and for areas both large and small
- Acne treatments: topical products, as well as therapies that reduce acne with blue-light lasers and intense-pulsed light
- Chemical peels: benefits can include less visible scars and wrinkles, a brighter complexion, and more even skin tone and texture