What You'll Get
- One FemTouch Treatment
- Three FemTouch Treatments
Each treatment can help with dryness, bladder control, pH balance, enhanced sexual stimulation, and pain during intercourse. Treatments are typically effective within 3 to 4 sessions and average less than 10 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid at all locations. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dermatology Office of Ellen Turner
Dr. Ellen Turner has an illustrious medical background: she's a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, among other professional organizations, and she's on staff at both Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas and Baylor Medical Center. She's also had personal experience with dangerous skin conditions since her father was diagnosed with melanoma. These combine to inform her medical dermatology practice, where she treats acne, eczema, rosacea, scars, and skin cancer.
Her office also provides extensive cosmetic services. Rejuvenation duties are shared between the doctor, the nursing staff, and the medical aestheticians.
- Injectables like Botox and Juvéderm are well-known for reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Newer products treat concerns ranging from hair loss to double chins.
- Laser therapies can remove hair, resurface skin, or destroy varicose and spider veins.
- Body contouring is designed to both tighten lax skin and reduce the volume or number of fat cells in targeted areas.
- Skincare, including treatments more traditionally seen at spas, targets scars, sun damage, discoloration, and wrinkles through chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and facials.