The heat of radio-frequency waves combined with pulsed electromagnetic fields can help reduce cellulite on treatment areas
What You'll Get
- The treatment combines multi-polar radio-frequency and pulsed electromagnetic fields to tighten the skin, reduce wrinkles and cellulite, and contour the body.
- During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves and electromagnetic fields to help kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- No anesthesia or downtime required
- Can be used on one or multiple treatment areas
The Fine Print
About Dermedica Laser & Spa
Clients seeking renewal arrive at Dermedica Laser & Spa to find a medical spa and a wellness center with spa treatments together under one roof. The aestheticians of the med spa use technologically advanced treatments to undo the damage that age, time, and wrestling in a gravel driveway wreak on skin. Lasers help reduce the growth of unwanted body hair without the tedium of tweezing or shaving, and chemical peels and injectables help minimize the appearances of fine lines on faces. The staff also performs laser skin rejuvenation, cellulite treatments, body contouring, and hair restoration. Meanwhile at the wellness center, patrons unwind and relax with facials, massages, and body treatments.