All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Though it is illegal for pranksters to shout about nonexistent fires in a theater, shrieking after an encounter with an underseat gum wad is permissible. Shout about what's on stage instead with today's deal at the Des Moines Community Playhouse. Choose from the following Groupons:
- For $25, you get two section A tickets to see Still Life (up to a $60.50 value, including fees) on Friday, January 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- For $25, you get two section A tickets to see Still Life on Saturday, January 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- For $25, you get two section A tickets to see Still Life on Sunday, January 30, at 2 p.m.
- For $25, you get two section A tickets to see Still Life on Wednesday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- For $40, you get a three-show mainstage mini-season ticket (an $89 value, including fees). The package is good for the following shows: Still Life (Friday, January 28 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, January 29 at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, January 30 at 2 p.m.; or Wednesday, February 2 at 7:30 p.m.), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Friday, March 25 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, March 26 at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, March 27 at 2 p.m.; or Wednesday, March 30 at 7:30 p.m.), and The Wedding Singer (Friday, June 3 at 7:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 4 at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday, June 5 at 2 p.m.; or Wednesday, June 8 at 7:30 p.m.).
The Des Moines Community Playhouse is one of the oldest continuously operating community theaters in the United States, presenting high-quality stage productions and educational programs in the Des Moines area for more than 90 years. Still Life follows Carrie Ann, a talented photographer who mentally shuts down when she meets a trend analyst named Jeff, who becomes determined to help restart her life. In addition to Still Life, the three-show package allows cinema buffs to watch two popular films performed on a live stage, as they can catch the opening weekend performances of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and The Wedding Singer —two musical-based plays that promise spectacular tunes, hearty laughs, and no yanking performance off-stage with an extra-long cane. Call the box office ahead of time to reserve seating.
The Des Moines Community Playhouse has been featured on UpTake as one of the Top 5 Things To Do in Des Moines.
- This community theater has something for everyone. – UpTake
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for ticket option purchased. Reservation required for mini-season tickets by 1/27. Play features strong language and adult situations. Not valid for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.