Narrated 90-minute cruise that describes the history, geology, geography, and wildlife native to the Sonoran Desert
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure Times Vary Seasonally: 2:45 p.m. in January, 5 p.m. in February, and 10 a.m. in March.
- Departure location: 14011 N Bush Hwy, Mesa, AZ 85215
- Valid toward general adult (13 or older) or general child (3–12) admissions
- No pets allowed (certified service animals are permitted), no outside food or beverages (other than water), no smoking allowed (including e-cigarettes)
About the guide: coastguard certified captain
- Notable sights: Possibly bighorn sheep, bald eagles, bobcat, mountain lion, or wild horses
- What to bring: binoculars are recommended
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for Narration Cruise. Online registration required. Valid toward General Adult or General Child admissions. No outside food or beverages (other than sealed bottled water) allowed. All bags are subject to search. Valid only at 2:45 p.m. in January, 5 p.m. in February, and 10 a.m. in March. Not valid for any other times or dates. Limit 2 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Desert Belle
Bighorn sheep and mountain lions dart between the shadows of craggy lava cliffs as bald eagles swoop from sheer rock faces to wrest fish from Saguaro Lake below. Desert Belle has ferried sightseers through this picturesque lakefront within the Tonto National Forest since 1964, giving them rare glimpses of a thriving ecosystem that's inaccessible by foot or car. As the Desert Belle boat cruises leisurely, guides point out various flora, fauna, and extraterrestrials disguised as Arizona wildlife dotting the landscape. As riders listen to the narration from the shaded upper deck or air-conditioned lower deck, they can visually bask in cactus-studded desert vistas.