What You'll Get
Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
$55 to Shoot Select Automatic Weapons Including Rounds ($110 Value)
- Two automatic-weapon rentals with 50 rounds to shoot through each (a $100 value)
- Eye and ear protections, targets, and instruction (a $10 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by guardian. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Rentals must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pro Gun Club
- Two dedicated pistol ranges with bays accommodating 6–20 people
- Rifle range with targets placed up the hillside
- Five utility bays for both pistols and rifles
- Sporting clays, trap, skeet, and five-stand
- More than 35 firearms, dating from World War II to present day
- Pistols such as a Beretta M9
- Shotguns such as a Remington 870
- Machine guns such as an M249 SAW
- Other weaponry including an M203 grenade launcher
At a Glance
Shots ring out over Eldorado Valley, filling the air with the distinctive crack of rifle fire. Within the foothills of the McCullough Mountains, visitors of all abilities refine their aim under the watchful eyes of the staff at Pro Gun Club. Spanning 160 acres of rolling terrain, the shooting grounds cover areas for firearms practice, shotgun sports, and even the chance to blow up a vehicle. There’s also a dedicated space for archery and opportunities for airsoft games. Between shooting sessions on the field, visitors can head to the clubhouse, which brims with amenities such as a fully stocked bar and flatscreen televisions.