The pillowy nature of a bounce castle reminds kids that they are in a safe place and not in an actual castle, where they’d likely be traded for bread. Have feudal fun with this Groupon.
$159 for a party package (a $414.75 total value)
- 10-hour bounce-house or combo-unit rental (up to a $283 value)
- Popcorn, cotton-candy, or sno cone concession machine (a $75 value)
- 50 concession servings (a $20 value)
- One rental table with six chairs (a $24 value)
- Delivery (a $12.75 value) <p>
Desert Snow Inflatables
Desert Snow Inflatables' snow cones have the same fluffy texture as snow, but it's much more versatile when it comes to hue and flavor. The gourmet snack comes doused in a choice of 20+ flavored syrups, such as coconut, wild cherry, and green apple. Frosty concessions are just the beginning of the party company's offerings, which have been featured on Good Morning America. Their gourmet kettlecorn and cotton candy offer a room-temperature alternative to flambeed ice, whereas their inflatable bounce houses provide a safe, clean space in which kids can leap and play.