All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 11, 2012
September 1, 2014
August 14, 2014
What You'll Get
For $29, today's side deal gets you the Diamond Package, good for one month of unlimited UV and Mystic tanning, at Desert Sun Tanning Salon on Garnet Avenue (an $89.95 value).
- Tanning salon with over 10 varieties of tanning beds
- Expose your skin to escalating degrees of tanning technology with three levels to choose from
- Each level features different tanning equipment that can be used to obtain your specific desired results
- Or go UV-free and opt for Mystic Tans
- I dont [sic] have a single complaint. Staff has always been friendly. When I joined I had never tanned before, and the girl was really awesome at explaining everything to me. They keep everything clean and the beds are nice. – Kendra P., Yelp
- Every time I went in, the staff was friendly, and the service was excellent! I highly recommend PB Desert Sun tanning salon – JamieDocker, Cityvoter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 23, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit of 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate by 5/22/11, unlimited tanning expires 1 month from activation date. New clients only. Valid for services only. Not valid for products. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Naked Tan
At Naked Tan, obtaining glowing bronze skin is a comfortable experience no matter which method clients use to do so. If they choose to tan in one of the salon's five levels of tanning beds, they'll be treated to such comforts as misting jets of water to stay cool, built-in headphone jacks for entertainment, and special facial and shoulder tanning lamps to speed up the tanning process. And if they instead decide on a sunless tan, they enjoy privacy inside a Mystic Tan or VersaSpa booth, both of which feature automatic drying so clients don't feel sticky after the application. Often clients combine the two approaches into a "double dip" package—a bed tanning session immediately followed by a spray tan. The two-pronged approach particularly appeals to people who need to develop a tan quickly before a special event, such as a wedding or a big speech where they tell off those nitwits at the Nobel Committee once and for all.