Water covers more than 75% of the globe, teeming with still undiscovered life forms we could probably boil. Discover delicious fish with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for an upscale seafood dinner for two (up to a $117 total value)
- $118 for an upscale seafood dinner for four (up to a $234 total value)
- Click here to see the menu.<p>
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $84 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $14 value)<p>
Detroit Seafood Market
Not everyone can say they've eaten food crafted by an Olympic gold medalist. But anyone who dines at Detroit Seafood Market can proudly add this to his or her resume. That’s because the restaurant's executive chef, Leonardo Vulagi, was the proud recipient of two gold medals and one silver medal at the 1988 Culinary Olympics at the Culinary Institute of America in New York.
Under Vulagi's direction, the staff meticulously creates mouth-watering dishes that flaunt the freshest crab, mussels, shrimp, scallops, and lobster tails available. White-jacketed servers whisk artistically arranged meals to tables as diners lounge in a spacious dining room accented by large, curved booths, sleek hardwood floors, candlelight, and shadow puppets created by diners nearby.