Choose Between Two Options
- $5 for two single-day tickets to Oktoberfest ($12 value)
- $10 for four single-day tickets to Oktoberfest ($24 value)
Oktoberfest takes place on the following dates:
- Friday, October 10 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 11, from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 17 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 18 from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, October 24 from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, October 25 from 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
On each date, the beer garden at Deutsches Haus’ Oktoberfest will swell with the smells of German food and the sounds of steins clinking together, live music, and laughter. Children 12 and under get in free.
The volunteers at Deutsches Haus have worked since 1928 to celebrate German culture and introduce locals to the country’s music, food, language, and history. The chirp of accordions and the crackle of bratwurst on a grill hint at events, including Oktoberfest and Volksfest festivals. Beers from German breweries such as Paulaner and Warsteiner run in straw-hued rivulets from mugs, and vendors dressed in dirndls and lederhosen sell traditional steins. During weekly meetings of the Schlaraffia, a jovial, international fraternity, guests belt out literary and humorous compositions to entertain one another or try to teach robots to laughs.